Thursday, 22 May 2014
MindGenius Version 5 includes a tile-based template gallery providing quick and easy access to a wide range of templates to get you started.
Templates are time-saving tools. Use Templates to define the look and style of a Map, saving time and re-work for yourself and others.
Templates define the style, layout and default content of your Maps. Creating your own Templates lets you create Maps that automatically use your preferred settings without having to customize them every time you build a Map.
Use Templates with structure to prompt users for information and bring focus to a task, project or process.
• Located in the Templates Gallery Pane area on the right-hand side of the screen (1)
• The Template Gallery provides access to a range of pre-installed templates
• Templates cover a wide range of topics (e.g. strategy planning, problem solving, etc)
• Users can use the “File / Save As / MindGenius Template” option to save any map as a Template
• Template Maps can be saved either to the “My Templates” or “Workgroup Templates” locations (for shared Maps)
How can I access and use Templates?
• On opening MindGenius, the Templates Gallery is visible on the right-hand side of the screen
• Clicking on the “Show Templates” command on the Home ribbon (2) accesses / closes the Template Gallery
• The Templates Gallery area can be hidden and re-opened to suit user requirements(3)
• The Template Gallery contains Categories of Templates to help you get started. When you click a Template Category (e.g. Project Management) the content of the panel changes to show its Templates
Posted by MindGenius at 13:12