The MindGenius “Attachments” function...
- From any Branch, create a link to any document on your PC or Network
- Link to MS Word documents, MS Excel spreadsheets, other Maps, audio files, etc
- From any Branch, create a hyperlink to a URL
- Link as many documents and hyperlinks/URLs as you wish to any Branch
- Once links have been created, can be quickly accessed by mouse-over / click on icon
- Useful feature for knowledge gathering and research
- Many uses and benefits when instant access to related information is required
- Improves organisation, document access and overall efficiency
Where can I find this function?
- Attachment functions for both Hyperlinks/URLs and general Attachments can be found on the “Insert” Ribbon – right-hand side “Attachment” area.
- Clicking on the “Hyperlink” option opens an “Add Hyperlink” dialogue – insert or copy/paste the URL into the “Hyperlink Address” field.
- Clicking on the “Attachment” option opens an “Add Attachment” dialogue – simply use the “browse” function (yellow folder icon, bottom-right) to browse your folders/files and double click to submit the relevant file-path into the “Attachment Name” field.
- These actions will result in attachment / hyperlinks icons to appear on the relevant Branches
- (multiple attachments / hyperlinks are indicated by “paper clips” icons)