This one off Webinar aims to show you how project teams are currently using mind mapping software to facilitate more engaging and effective brainstorming sessions, then maintain the momentum post brainstorming by effectively analysing the information captured and developing clear plans of action.
Using real examples we will demonstrate how project teams in all industry sectors use such tools to;
- Create Work Breakdown Structures that make a visual impact and clearly communicate the scope of a project
- Quickly transform a WBS maps into Gantt charts and MS Project plans
- Help team members prioritise and manage their workload
- Make meetings more effective by effectively capturing the live conversation and actions
- Keep stakeholder communication clear and relevant
The PMI allows you to access a library of webinars with the aim help you make meaningful contributions to the project you lead or work on. The Webinar is free for PMI UK Chapter members and £25 for Non Members. Sign up for the Webinar using the link below,
Derek Jack is a Director at Gael Ltd and MindGenius Ltd. Gael provide products and services that have helped organisations manage governance, compliance and risk more effectively and more efficiently since 1992. Originally part of Gael, MindGenius Ltd was formed in March 2008 and provides Mind Mapping Software specifically designed to assist with common business processes, from gathering ideas to managing tasks and projects. MindGenius are Microsoft Certified Partners and have users in over 130 countries.