Monday, 13 February 2012
As you would have noticed if you are a regular subscriber to this Newsletter, the last edition carried an announcement of my appointment.
I thought I would use this article to remind all customers of the value that they can gain from the variety of services under the "Client Development" umbrella.
One of our key objectives is to offer a range of services that support you, either as someone new to MindGenius, or as an existing MindGenius user, in:
a) getting the best out of MindGenius as a product;
b) understanding the underpinning model and approach “beyond the software”, that best helps you use MindGenius in a range of day-to-day planning, task management, project management, etc, scenarios;
c) ensuring that MindGenius works for you in your day-to-day work, helping you to achieve more in less time and providing clarity and focus on many aspects of plans, tasks, strategy, projects, brainstorming sessions, meetings……and a whole lot more.
If you currently use MindGenius, or you are just even looking at MindGenius for the first time, I would ask you to take a minute and ask yourself the following questions…
1. Do I really understand all of the MindGenius functions and features?
2. Is there a gap in my (or my team’s) knowledge of, or use of MindGenius?
3. Do I use MindGenius to the best advantage at meetings, planning sessions, brainstorming sessions, problem-solving sessions, or for project planning and management?
4. Does my team (or in fact my organisation) take advantage of, or even fully appreciate, the power of MindGenius?
5. Am I able to promote the advantages of MindGenius to a wider audience so that they can take advantage of its uses and applications?
6. Have I (or my colleagues / team) taken advantage of any of the specialised and/or tailored training or workshop-based events run by MindGenius?
Our range of formal training and tailored services are gauged to addressing some of the potential weaknesses highlighted by answering these types of questions.
From 2-hour online sessions with a MindGenius expert for individuals and groups of people, through to tailored onsite training sessions or workshops, right through to workshop-style events with teams to augment multi-licence implementations – there is something for everyone.
If you think we can help you make the most of MindGenius at whatever level, I invite you to get in touch with me personally, I will do my best to understand what it is you are trying to achieve and then offer you the best advice I can, as well as the best solution to fit your requirements – just give me a call or drop me a quick email, I’d love to hear from you.
Contact Jamie on +44(0) 1355 247 766 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.