My name is Simon Paterson and I’m the Social Media Champion at MindGenius. This month I am taking you through the top 5 articles, news, tweets and Facebook posts that came our way in July.
1) Chuck Frey, the author of the influential Mind Mapping Software blog ran a survey on Mind Mapping Trends. He is currently collating the results of the survey so look out for them over at his blog. We will also be publishing them via our social media channels.
Another survey that is still open is from Mindsystems and aims to find out what people are looking for in a mind mapping application. You can take the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FDTXXHF
You can also check out other social media posts this month at our Twitter page at http://twitter.com/#!/mindgenius
2) Steve Rothwell over at Peace of Mind wrote an excellent article concerning the designing of presentations through MindGenius. He provides several solutions on how to improve presentations and a step by step guide on how to create a presentation with MindGenius. Check out his article.
3) Love to brainstorm but don’t quite know the best practices? Here is what Gijs Van Wulfen believes are the 25 Rules for a perfect brainstorm.
4) Philippe Boukobza from visual-mapping.com created a collective intelligence presentation using MindGenius. See how he got on below.
5) Over on our Facebook page, we created a quick poll to ask our users what their favourite Feature of MindGenius is. Head over to our Facebook page to see the results.
If you've not signed up to our social media channels yet, you can do so at our Facebook page above or on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/mindgenius